A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fomberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fomberstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fomberstein, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fomberstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fomberstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Fomberstein MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Fomberstein practice?
- Dr. Barry Fomberstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fomberstein practices Rheumatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Rheumatologists.