A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Friter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Friter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Friter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Friter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Friter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Friter practice?
- Dr. Barry Friter has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Friter practices Dermatology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Dermatologists.