A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fuchs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuchs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Fuchs practice?
Dr. Barry Fuchs practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.