A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fuchs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry David Fuchs MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Barry Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Fuchs practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.