A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fuchs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry David Fuchs MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Barry Fuchs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fuchs practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.