A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuchs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile