A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fuller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Fuller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Barry Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Fuller practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.