A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fuller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fuller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Roger Fuller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Barry Fuller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fuller practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.