A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Simon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Simon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry George Simon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry G. Simon practice?
- Dr. Barry Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Simon practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.