Overall Review

4.7

November 4th, 2015
Make the right choice in Dermatologists, it could save your life!
I was going to another Dermatologist for 4 years, She failed to identify a melanoma on my upper shoulder. Dr. Galitzer identified the melanoma and I had to have a 50 cent sized piece of my should extracted. Dr. Galitzer is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! He actually called me up personally the evening after my surgery to check on me! I am glad I switched Dermatologists and especially being lucky enough to find such a skilled and qualified one as Dr. Barry Ira Galitzer. Thanks Doctor BIG!

October 13th, 2015
He is a very compassionate human being who is very knowledgeable in everything he does. Excellent physician.

May 29th, 2014
Exemplary
Today was my first experience, as I am a new patient. From the initial phone call to schedule an appt (was seen the following day), to the welcome and registration process upon my arrival, to the actual office visit with Dr. Galitzer and his nursing staff, to the check-out, I had received nothing less than the highest level of professionalism, integrity, kindness and compassion! An exemplary medical practice! 5-Star!!!

May 8th, 2014
excellent
Everyone in office is always a pleasure to deal with. Doctor answers any questions we have.

May 4th, 2014
Dr. Galitzer always enters the room with a warm smile and a pleasant greeting. He will also, at times, joke with me. He always answers my questions when asked and always gives me a sheet of paper that advises me when to go into the sun and what to wear to help preserve my skin against skin cancer. Great plus to your office.

May 2nd, 2014
The BEST in his profession
After years of suffering because my last Dr. was and idiot, I decided to try Dr. Galitzer., After just 2 visits my skin cleared up and is now in tip top shape. Great Dr. and staff. Thank You so much for improving my life.

March 31st, 2014
Dr. Galitzer and his staff are awesome!!. Every visit is a pleasure!! He has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff are all phenomenal!! I have recommended him to all of my friends and family!!!

March 29th, 2014
Secretary
Very professional but very personable. Makes you feel very comfortable at the same time I feel very satisfied with his care.

March 29th, 2014
Review
Found that this office is very professional, friendly and that Dr. Galitzer and Dr Fien are very thorough in their work.

March 28th, 2014
Phisician Review
Dr. Galitzer has been my dermatologist for the past eight years. In that time he has treated all of my dermatological needs. He is exceptionally well trianed and extremely thorough. In addition, both he and his staff are concerned and courteous. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone needing skin care.

March 26th, 2014
He cares
He is extremely thorough and truly cares for his patients. He leaves nothing to chance.

March 26th, 2014
excellent Dermatologist
This office is so immaculate, the staff is so friendly and the nurses are some of the best I have ever had. Dr. Galitzer has the best bedside manner, is thorough, compassionate. He is always willing to listen to all of my problems and gives me advice on things not even related to anything medical. He is one of a kind.