A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gendron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gendron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Gendron, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendron graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gendron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Gendron DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Gendron practice?
- Dr. Barry Gendron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Gendron practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Somersworth, NH.
See Portsmouth Physiatrists and Portsmouth Pain Management Doctors.