Dr. Barry Gendron DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017
I have seen Dr. Gendron for years. He is the best. Knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. Treats the whole patient with their concerns in mind. Highly recommend Dr. Gendron and his staff.

February 10th, 2014
Disappointed and bewildered
Dr. Gendron came highly recommended to me by several sources, one of whom spent a great deal of time researching my medical history, making a diagnosis, and suggested a treatment plan which included the belief that the doctor who would best serve my needs was Dr. Gendron. However, because I had previously been a patient of one of his colleagues, he refused to see me and insisted I see the other doctor instead... a doctor whom I stopped seeing years ago because I found someone who better served my needs at that time. I found his decision to be disappointing, unsettling, and unfair

December 16th, 2013
I was not getting help with pelvic pain from any doctor until I had my appointment with Dr. Gendron. His suggestions, and treatment have been effective, when no other doctor had helped. He is willing to continue helping me with pain management with the best treatment that my own personal health situation requires. He also suggested different doctors and routes I could try. I highly recommend that anyone see Dr. Gendron when pain is an issue in their life. His is very sincere, and caring.

August 12th, 2013
Well, Dr. Gendron is a nice guy but the practice tends to overdo it on prescribing prescription pain medications. Too easy to get and too much. It is very easy to slide down a slippery slope of narcotic dependence with Dr. Gendron. Unfortunately, when you tell them that you are having a problem, they get very defensive. This is the time that you tend to need the Doctor the most and they are not their for you. Nice guy, means well, but needs to consider how narcotics effect a patient over the long term and pay special attention to how much is getting prescribed.

September 27th, 2011
Excellent care
My husband saw Dr Gendron for at least a year prior to his death in 2006 for an injury he obtained at work. Dr Gendron is the sweetest ,well mannered and friendly doc that I can say I know besides m PCP.He is excellent with his procedures and associates with a multitude of other specialists. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

September 8th, 2015