Dr. Barry Glanzman MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

July 13th, 2016
Terrific Experience
From start to finish, I felt I was in the most capable hands. Dr. Glanzman put me at ease right from the first moments of our consultation straight through the colonoscopy procedure. The staff is wonderful - he and everyone else knows what they are doing!

June 19th, 2015
Best doctor
He is amazing!

July 23rd, 2014
BEST GASTROENTEROLOGIST
GREAT Doctor I would recommend him to all

February 16th, 2013
The best!
Dr. Glanzman is such a kind and caring doctor. He is a great listener and takes time with his patients asking questions and giving thorough feedback. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease. You are in good hands with Dr. Glanzman. He's a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him. His staff is great too!

September 30th, 2011
Dr. Glanzman is an excellent physician & diagnostician. He urged me to undergo a colonoscopy due to my family history even though I was not quite 50yrs old yet. As it turned out it was a good thing because he found "5" polops and one was precanceous. I go every year for a colonoscopy since each time he finds some. He has a wonderful bedside manner & personality. He is very respectful and caring. I have taken rest of my family to him and would definitely recommend him to anyone

August 17th, 2011
dr glanzman listens fully to what your saying and he's always diagnosed my symptoms correctly 100% of the time. He has even given me direction to other health issues and he's always right and he's a very special person.

April 7th, 2010
Misdiagnosed my condition. Took a biopsy at the wrong location (GE junction) which actually contained stomach versus esophageal tissue. Dr. Glanzman told me I had a precancerous esophageal condition Barretts Esophagus that required yearly endoscopies and long term medication to reduce reflux. Went for a second opinion and endoscopy/biopsy at ProHealth by a doctor who was highly recommended and found that Dr. Glanzman took the biopsy at the wrong area to make such a diagnosis. He also diagnosed me with lactose intolerance and gave me probiotics that contained lactose. I am now off all medications (never felt reflux to begin with) and no further endoscopies were recommended by the second opinion doctor.

January 9th, 2010
DR. GLANZMAN IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST. HE TAKES HIS TIME & INSURES THAT THE COLONOSCOPY IS DONE WITHOUT THE CHANCE OF ERROR. I RESPECT HIM VERY MUCH.