A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Glaser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Glaser practice?
Dr. Barry Glaser practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.