Dr. Barry Glasser MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2014
Horribly unprofessional
I've been seeing dr. Glasser for about 30 years. My appointment last Saturday was shocking! He actually yelled that I need a psychiatrist at me loud enough I'm sure the whole office heard it. He made me sign some kind of benzo contract, and drug tested me! I'm 59 years old, and I wasn't there for "pain management". I think he's the one who needs a drug test! He's like a different person!if this review could have zero stars it would! And everyone I know has a dr Glasser horror story!

June 2nd, 2014
Dr. Glasser has been an absolute angel in helping me deal with back pain. i have had numerous back surgeries and have not had very much relief. I was recommended to Dr. Glasser and I have found him to be extremely kind and very, very compassionate. He has worked diligently with me to find drug therapy to help me and he never hesitates to listen to anything I have to say. He takes all the time that is needed during my appointments. He has a very dedicated office staff who always have a smile on their face and are so delightful and professional. Yes, there is usually a wait of up to an hour, but the office also takes walk-in appointments. However, it is absolutely worth the time spent to have access to Dr. Glasser's expertise. When making an appointment, it is always possible to see him within 1-2 days. I cannot imagine seeing any other physician for my pain management. He is #1 !

February 19th, 2014