A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gleimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gleimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleimer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gleimer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gleimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Gleimer practice?
Dr. Barry Gleimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons, Blackwood Sports Medicine Doctors, and Blackwood Neurologists.