A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gleimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gleimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleimer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gleimer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Gleimer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Gleimer practice?
- Dr. Barry Gleimer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Gleimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.