A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gleimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gleimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleimer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleimer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gleimer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Gleimer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Gleimer practice?
- Dr. Barry Gleimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Gleimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.