Dr. Barry Glick DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2016
Dr. Glick is one of the BEST Doctors available. He ALWAYS takes time to listen to you and is extremely knowledgeable about medical issues/treatments/history in a number of areas. He NEVER makes you feel as if you are bothering him and will take all of the time needed to determine what course of treatment you need. The only thing I would not give a high mark to is the amount of time you wait to see Dr. Glick. I guess I understand though, since he takes ALL the time needed to help and listen to each of his patients thouroughly and extensively. He is one of THE BEST!!

November 30th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
I have been going to Dr. Glick for years. He listens to me and always makes the right diagnosis. He spends as much time with me as I need him to. He has referred some excellent specialists when I needed them. And those doctors have had nothing but good things to say about him. Both of my parents were his patients and when they were in the hospital his care was outstanding and he was always available to me when I had questions about their condition. I have referred several friends to him and everyone agrees he is a great doctor. The girls at the reception desk are friendly and will always put me through to a nurse (not an answering machine) if I have an emergency. Wait time in the office is most often a little long, but certainly not worth switching doctors.

November 3rd, 2015
Tough to find out what office hours are. You call and get a message that the office is open but no indication of when it will be open. Office hours shown on WebMD web page are wrong. Doctor sometimes seems tired and rushed during appointments. There seems to be no computerization of patient records. My folder is thick and messy. I'm not sure anything could be readily found. Dr Glick's diagnosis has been accurate. He seems to care. He's friendly.

October 7th, 2015
Patient
I adore Dr. Glick! This Physcian spends quality time with his patients, and he is honestly concerned about their health. I love him as a Doctor, and as a person. I have a yearly check up, and converse with him about my progress with my injury to my Brain. He is a nice guy, and he honestly works hard and loves what he does!

February 3rd, 2015
I love Dr. Glick - when I didn't have insurance, he didn't charge me. I have return to him after being away because of Insurance and I am so glad that he is my doctor.

November 19th, 2012
ok
long wait time

March 10th, 2011
Exeptional doctor
Dr. Glick is an exceptional doctor. In addition to diagnosis, he has an excellent bed side manner and gives good referrals. When there is something wrong, he's the first doctor we go to.

February 13th, 2011
Fell asleep during my visit.

August 19th, 2010
be aware
During my visits I would wait forever for Dr. Glick to arrive at the room they put me in. When he would finally arrive, he did not spend enough time with me. The reason why I quit going there, is due to the fact that Dr. Glick incorrectly diagnosed me.

October 14th, 2009
Best dr i ever had he has a great bed side manners

August 18th, 2009
Switching away from Dr. Glick
I'm disatisfied with his bedside manner. It is uncaring, and makes it hard to open up to him. It also makes it so that I don't wish to return for another visit.In attempting to switch doctors, Dr. Glick's office is not releasing my medical records to my new doctor.Not very professional, and a perfect example of one of the reasons why healthcare is expensive.