Dr. Barry Glick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Glick?

Great doc. Attention to detail - 5. Willingness to recommend "outside" of the practice - 5. Cautious - 5

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Our family has been going to Dr. G. for 25+ yrs. Wait times can be a bit longer than I'd like but, when we need to talk with him in detail, he doesn't cut our time short. For those who complain about the wait times, I'd be curious to know if he cut them short.

Posted on November 18th, 2016

Dr. Glick is one of the BEST Doctors available. He ALWAYS takes time to listen to you and is extremely knowledgeable about medical issues/treatments/history in a number of areas. He NEVER makes you feel as if you are bothering him and will take all of the time needed to determine what course of treatment you need. The only thing I would not give a high mark to is the amount of time you wait to see Dr. Glick. I guess I understand though, since he takes ALL the time needed to help and listen to each of his patients thouroughly and extensively. He is one of THE BEST!!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Glick for years. He listens to me and always makes the right diagnosis. He spends as much time with me as I need him to. He has referred some excellent specialists when I needed them. And those doctors have had nothing but good things to say about him. Both of my parents were his patients and when they were in the hospital his care was outstanding and he was always available to me when I had questions about their condition. I have referred several friends to him and everyone agrees he is a great doctor. The girls at the reception desk are friendly and will always put me through to a nurse (not an answering machine) if I have an emergency. Wait time in the office is most often a little long, but certainly not worth switching doctors.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Tough to find out what office hours are. You call and get a message that the office is open but no indication of when it will be open. Office hours shown on WebMD web page are wrong. Doctor sometimes seems tired and rushed during appointments. There seems to be no computerization of patient records. My folder is thick and messy. I'm not sure anything could be readily found. Dr Glick's diagnosis has been accurate. He seems to care. He's friendly.

Patient

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I adore Dr. Glick! This Physcian spends quality time with his patients, and he is honestly concerned about their health. I love him as a Doctor, and as a person. I have a yearly check up, and converse with him about my progress with my injury to my Brain. He is a nice guy, and he honestly works hard and loves what he does!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I love Dr. Glick - when I didn't have insurance, he didn't charge me. I have return to him after being away because of Insurance and I am so glad that he is my doctor.

ok

Posted on November 20th, 2012

long wait time

Exeptional doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Dr. Glick is an exceptional doctor. In addition to diagnosis, he has an excellent bed side manner and gives good referrals. When there is something wrong, he's the first doctor we go to.

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Fell asleep during my visit.

be aware

Posted on August 19th, 2010

During my visits I would wait forever for Dr. Glick to arrive at the room they put me in. When he would finally arrive, he did not spend enough time with me. The reason why I quit going there, is due to the fact that Dr. Glick incorrectly diagnosed me.

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Best dr i ever had he has a great bed side manners

Switching away from Dr. Glick

Posted on August 18th, 2009

I'm disatisfied with his bedside manner. It is uncaring, and makes it hard to open up to him. It also makes it so that I don't wish to return for another visit.In attempting to switch doctors, Dr. Glick's office is not releasing my medical records to my new doctor.Not very professional, and a perfect example of one of the reasons why healthcare is expensive.