A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Golub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Golub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golub
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Golub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Golub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Golub graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Golub has 26 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Martin Golub MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Golub practice?
- Dr. Barry Golub has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Golub practices Ophthalmology near Hauppauge, NY.
See Hauppauge Ophthalmologists.