A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Barry Golub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Golub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Golub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Retina Surgery, Retina/Vitreous, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Golub graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Golub has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance