A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Golub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Golub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Golub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Golub graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Golub has 26 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Martin Golub MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Golub practice?
- Dr. Barry Golub has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Golub practices Ophthalmology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Forest Hills Ophthalmologists.