A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Gould, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Gould has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Kenneth Gould MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Gould practice?
- Dr. Barry Gould has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Gould practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Las Vegas Internists.