A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Grames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Grames is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Grames, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grames graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grames has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Scott Grames MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Grames practice?
- Dr. Barry Grames has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Grames practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Redlands Orthopedic Surgeons and Redlands Sports Medicine Doctors.