A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Grames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Grames is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Grames, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grames graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Grames has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grames accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Grames practice?
Dr. Barry Grames practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Colton, CA.
See Redlands Orthopedic Surgeons, Redlands Surgeons, and Redlands Sports Medicine Doctors.