A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Grames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Grames is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grames
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grames Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Grames, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grames graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grames has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Grames MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Grames practice?
- Dr. Barry Grames has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Grames practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons and Redlands Sports Medicine Doctors.