A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Grames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Grames, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grames
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grames Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Grames, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grames graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grames has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Grames MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Grames practice?
- Dr. Barry Grames has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Grames practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.