A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Green, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Community Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 9 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Green practice?
Dr. Barry Green practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Abington Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.