A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Green, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Community Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lee Green DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Green practice?
- Dr. Barry Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Green practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Abington Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.