A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Guze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Guze is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Guze, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guze graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guze has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Hobart Guze MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Guze practice?
- Dr. Barry Guze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Guze practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.