Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Wonderful! didn't think there were any doctors around any more like this!  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Mar 14th, 2014

I saw this doctor for the first time yesterday. The office is right off Lancaster Avenue in Paoli. Easy parking lot, right in the door. The nicest, friendliest and most update staff! They actually seemed happy. Waiting room had four or five patients waiting ahead of me, and there is only one doctor, this doctor! He takes his time with each patient, so I waited about half an hour even though I was on time. He was so nice, so unrushed, so friendly, and yet a total professional. I live 40 minutes from his office, but I will definitely return. I can certainly see why he receives the accolades he receives. There is no glitz, no flash, no dazzle...just wow! a real doctor, the kind you may have had as a child, and thought did not exist any more. He is "my doctor" going forward. Thank you, Dr!

Jul 14th, 2010

Always a great experience - his staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Burkhardt is an amazing diagnostician. Highly recommended.

Nov 17th, 2009

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Burkhardt for many years. Let's face it, nobody likes going to the doctor - but Dr. Burkhardt is our family physician because he has always made us feel comfortable no matter what the problem is. There is no doubt he is genuinely concerned about the well being of his patients. Thank you Dr. B!

Jan 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Congratulations Dr. Burkhardt on being voted one of the Main Lines Top Docs! This was a long time coming and so deserved.Barry Burkhardt has been treating me for 20 years and this is because he is what a doctor should be. He is patient, kind, caring and t

Sep 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Burkhardt is great! He has taken care of most of my family for years. He is down to earth and took great care of my father during a long illness.

Aug 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

FABULOUS! He is a very caring doctor. My husband, Mother and I all see Dr Burkhardt. You always feel like you are his only patient, yet you never wait long to be seen.