A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cohen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Howard Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Barry Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.