A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cohen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Howard Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Barry Cohen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Barry Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.