A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Goldberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Herschel Goldberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Barry Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Goldberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA.
See Oceanside Pediatricians and Oceanside Nephrologists.