A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kaplan, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer Hematologic Neoplasm
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Barry Kaplan practices Hematology & Oncology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Oncologists.