A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kaplan, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry H Kaplan MD and PHD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Barry Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kaplan practices Hematology & Oncology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Oncologists.