A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hackshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hackshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hackshaw, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackshaw graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hackshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Thomas Hackshaw MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry T. Hackshaw practice?
- Dr. Barry Hackshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hackshaw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Cardiologists.