A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hackshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hackshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hackshaw
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hackshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hackshaw, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackshaw graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hackshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry T Hackshaw MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry T. Hackshaw practice?
- Dr. Barry Hackshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hackshaw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Cardiologists.