A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hansen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Russell Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Barry Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Hansen practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.