Dr. Barry Hansen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sunnyvale, CA

3.6

August 20th, 2015
patient
Dr. Hansen has proven one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. He has a wealth of knowledge and understands how to work through the system to get you the care needed. He is professional and has a willingness to educate the patient. He is also a great listener.

May 15th, 2013
Not a good Doctor .. won't visit him again!!
He was interested in creating a profile which is of no use to me as i came here for a shorter duration. I told that i have throat infection and for few weeks and antibiotics din't work. He wrote a sleeping medicine which did nothing but agravated my throat infection. He should have realised that he needs to discuss the dosage with the patient and not leave it to the chemist. I have 2 year old kid to manage. I hate to say but this was sheer waste of money and time. He recommended tests on top of that and my bill stands 600+ dollars for a hopeless treatment. He should have told about his fees and charges before sending the bill and the tests too. When my husband asked about the any payments required the reception told nothing is required. I don't have my reports , coz i can't have an online account ..thanks to Sutter Health, my husband is required to fill a proxy form to get the online access to my reports. They misplaced the online informaiton log somewhere and we need to fill the whole thing again. Don't expect anything from this doctor. Treatment might just be a wrong word. If you book an appointment : - Check for the charges very clearly Don't go for tests unless very important Carry your insurance papers with you

December 13th, 2010
Excellent and caring doctor
Dr. Hansen is an excellent family doctor. He diagnosed a serious illness and made sure that I sought proper care. He encourages the patient to become educated about their health. He is open- minded, caring, and friendly and you never feel rushed when you see him. It is always a pleasure to see him.

February 9th, 2009
Dr. Hansen can be a little business-like but is a reasonably good listener and is OK with questions.