A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hastings is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hastings, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Hastings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Russell Hastings MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Hastings practice?
- Dr. Barry Hastings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hastings practices Surgery near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.