Dr. Barry Hastings Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barry Hastings?

Well worth the wait!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Dr.Hastings was patient, understanding and took his time explaining all of my options. Even though I had about a 45 minute wait it was well worth it. He immediately identified my problem and worked out a plan to correct it that I was in agreement with. He was the 3rd Doctor I saw for my problem and the only one got it right.! I was very pleased.

Sad Excuse

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Went to my normal doctor who treats my reoccurring cysts. Due to location (close to my eye), I was referred to urgent care who would also not treat it. The Doctor at urgent care called a number of places. He explained exact location of cyst and explained that I was not interested in just a referral, I needed to be sure that whomever I was to see WAS ABLE TO TREAT IT. A number of offices declined immediately, again due to location. I waited for 3 hours in Dr Hastings office for my 10:15am appointment. I paid $175 and was sent off on my merry way after being told he could not treat me. The entire point of the referral call from Urgent Care was to make sure I could be treated. I wasted my time and money on this poor excuse of an office. Upon complaining, I was rudely told that there was nothing they could do about the fee. Dr Hastings should be ashamed of his poor business practices. However, I suppose his awful online reviews speak for themselves.

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Butcher. Takes on more complicated patients than he can deal with and tries to do procedures that he should not be doing. Bills himself as something he's not (vascular surgeon) or at least not certified in. Was extremely disappointed in the care he gave my mother and glad we found another doctor.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Hastings and his staff were so kind and very knowledgable. Hernia surgery went wonderfully - I wish I'd done it years ago!

Not in this life Again

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Thiught he was good due to first surgery went okay. Gall bladder was next and still having issues.BUT the last surgery went horrible. I now have a surgery hernia about the size of 2 softballs in my belly and 3 different surgeons have said it will take from 2 to 8 hours to fix his mess and as much as a year to recover hopefully 90 % of my life. No need to try to sue him, the line at the courthouse wraps around the block.

Ridiculous.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Since my surgery, I've had more complications than you can even imagine. Granted, there are risks come with any surgery, but the risks are higher when the doctor snips something they shouldn't!!! He's yet to show any sympathy for his mistake and 1.5 months later I'm still dealing with pain, out of work, suffering, and drain tubes because of his error. Do yourself a favor-research other surgeons, ask around, feel comfortable first, choose wisely and stay away from this doctor! I wish I'd never met Dr. Barry Hastings.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

JUST PLAINLY ADORE THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on November 6th, 2017