A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hendler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Hendler DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry Hendler practice?
- Dr. Barry Hendler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hendler practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Philadelphia Dentists.