A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hendler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Hendler DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry Hendler practice?
- Dr. Barry Hendler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hendler practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Philadelphia Dentists.