A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hendler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lyme Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hendler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendler accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Hendler practice?
Dr. Barry Hendler practices Surgery, General Practice, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Philadelphia Dentists.