Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Exceeded my expectations! show details Exceeded my expectations!
by Ben on May 20th, 2015

My brother and I both recieved hair transplants from Dr.hendler. The procedure was far more effective then we initially were anticipating. It's not surprising, as this is the only procedure he performs. As he truly has mastered the art and science of creating a full head of hair were previously bald. Many dr perform many other procedures diluting there skill set.

DO NOT use DR. Hendler, a DENTIST for your hair! show details DO NOT use DR. Hendler, a DENTIST for your hair!
by Jared Thomas on Aug 12th, 2014

I was fast talked by Dr. Barry Hendler and wish I never trusted a word that he said! I now shave my head, rather than have his work visible for anyone to see. He is a disgrace and I question how he stays in business! My sincere advice, DO NOT GO TO HIM!

by Robert S on Jan 5th, 2014

Doctor Hendler performed 2 hair transplants procedures for me over the last 12 years. I am extremely pleased with the results. He and his staff are very professional. They are very detailed in the follow up instructions, they made the procedure painless. I would recommend this procedure and Dr. Hendler to anyone.

A complete con and rip off! show details A complete con and rip off!
Oct 6th, 2013

Nothing that was assured would happen with my restoration actually happened. When I went back, I was told to do a "comb over"! I would not recommend Dr. Hendler to work on anyone!!!! Horrible service and He did not stay for my transplant, which I found out after it started. So expensive and disappointing!

warehouse show details warehouse
Oct 12th, 2011

THE BEST YOU EVER HAVE HAS A DOCTOR

"A review , two plus decades after the fact ..." show details "A review , two plus decades after the fact ..."
by Walter M. Martin , R.N. , C..L.T./H.H.S. on Mar 22nd, 2009

"Medicine" is , quite understandably and of frank necessity , a business . With but few exceptions , the primary objective of a business is to increase both the volume and speed of profit . After four decades in the practice of various medical disciplines , my personal and professional opinion is that , sadly , far too often those individuals whom we recognize as "physicians" are , in fact , first and foremost , "business people" . Semantics aside , my observations / experiences can perhaps best be summarized by the increasing supplementation of the word "patient" by the impersonal and distancing "client" . It seems that "The Healing Arts" are now oft times foreshadowed by the science of economics as an absolute priority . Thankfully , there are those medical practitioners whose professional raison d' etre is in truest accord with the virtues and admonitions delineated by the Hippocratic Oath . As a result of lengthy and painful circumstance involving my dear wife , I can state unequivocally that Doctor Barry Hendler is one such practitioner . Knowledge can be accrued and skill can be honed - but what of understanding and compassion ? As a very long story made , of necessity , much too brief ... In the mid-1980s , my spouse was in dire need of medical intervention because of an extremely painful and worsening condition involving her upper and lower jaw , dentition , and supporting structures . We were very much "up against the wall" , having been unable to find a physician / surgeon with the necessary abilities to correct a problem that was apparently "uncorrectable" . Just when all appeared hopeless , we "somehow found" Dr. Hendler . (Not to wax religious , but the word "miracle" is applicable .) The successful operation took six and one half hours to complete . Not only did Dr. Hendler possess the plethora of rare skills necessary , and the ability to draw knowledge from some vast and unimaginable (at least , to me) storehouse , but it was ever-so-obvious that he really and truly CARED . Digressing to my first paragraph , money can buy so very many things in this world , but we have found that it can in no way be used to purchase the most precious of intangibles - genuineness , compassion , the uniquely ineffable blend of multifaceted ability , humanistic attitude , and pure and prioritized CARE . Additionally worthy of note is the observation that Dr. Hendler had surrounded himself with a staff that actually shared his lofty ideals . Somehow I happened to find this site via the computer , and although today ( 3-22-09 ) is a few decades plus since my wife and I last spoke with Dr. Hendler and staff , I'm reminded that some physicians are indeed "gifted" in every possible way . My appreciation for Dr. Hendler is reflected in the face of my loving wife Janice , and her sentiments are again "reflected" , on occasion , when she should chance to recall events of decades prior , while looking in a mirror . Although it's been many years since our last patient / physician interaction with Dr. Hendler , ( long enough to have forgotten the names of other doctors of the period ) , we do somehow "know" that as fine of a physician as Dr. Barry Hendler was , he's only gotten better . Dr. Hendler commands my respect , admiration , and deepest appreciation ; I recommend Dr. Hendler as the loving husband of one of his former patients , and as a health care professional , with absolutely no reservations . The "Vitals" system operator is most free to forward any additional inquiries directly to me for amplification or clarification .