Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Dentist

Exceeded my expectations! show details Exceeded my expectations!
by Ben on May 20th, 2015

My brother and I both recieved hair transplants from Dr.hendler. The procedure was far more effective then we initially were anticipating. It's not surprising, as this is the only procedure he performs. As he truly has mastered the art and science of creating a full head of hair were previously bald. Many dr perform many other procedures diluting there skill set.

DO NOT use DR. Hendler, a DENTIST for your hair! show details DO NOT use DR. Hendler, a DENTIST for your hair!
by Jared Thomas on Aug 12th, 2014

I was fast talked by Dr. Barry Hendler and wish I never trusted a word that he said! I now shave my head, rather than have his work visible for anyone to see. He is a disgrace and I question how he stays in business! My sincere advice, DO NOT GO TO HIM!

by Robert S on Jan 5th, 2014

Doctor Hendler performed 2 hair transplants procedures for me over the last 12 years. I am extremely pleased with the results. He and his staff are very professional. They are very detailed in the follow up instructions, they made the procedure painless. I would recommend this procedure and Dr. Hendler to anyone.

A complete con and rip off! show details A complete con and rip off!
Oct 6th, 2013

Nothing that was assured would happen with my restoration actually happened. When I went back, I was told to do a "comb over"! I would not recommend Dr. Hendler to work on anyone!!!! Horrible service and He did not stay for my transplant, which I found out after it started. So expensive and disappointing!

warehouse show details warehouse