A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Herschman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Herschman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Precancerous Conditions
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herschman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Herschman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Ronald Herschman MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Herschman practice?
- Dr. Barry Herschman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Herschman practices Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pathologists.