A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Herst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Herst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herst
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Herst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Herst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herst graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Herst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Herst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Herst practice?
- Dr. Barry Herst has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Herst practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.