A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Herst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Herst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herst
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Herst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Herst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herst graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Herst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Herst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Herst practice?
- Dr. Barry Herst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Herst practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.