A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hertz is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hertz, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hertz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Chester Hertz FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry C. Hertz practice?
- Dr. Barry Hertz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hertz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Naples, FL.
See West Chester Internists and West Chester Pulmonologists.