A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hertz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hertz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hertz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hertz, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hertz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Chester Hertz FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry C. Hertz practice?
- Dr. Barry Hertz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Hertz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Pulmonologists.