A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hicks, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry A Hicks MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Barry Hicks has 7 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hicks practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Dallas, TX.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.