A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hirsch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hirsch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hirsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans