A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Huang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Pohsiang Huang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry P. Huang practice?
- Dr. Barry Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Huang practices Nuclear Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Leandro Nuclear Medicine Physicians.