A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Huppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Huppert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Huppert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Heart Failure and Myocardial Infarction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huppert graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huppert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huppert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Huppert practice?
Dr. Barry Huppert practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Gynecologic Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.