Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Huppert
Dr. Barry Huppert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Huppert is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Bimc. Dr. Huppert has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Huppert has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barry Huppert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Samuel Lupin
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Arthur Hammer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi47