A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Huppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Huppert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Huppert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huppert graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huppert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lawrence Huppert MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Huppert practice?
- Dr. Barry Huppert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Huppert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.