A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hyman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hyman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Ss Hyman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Barry Hyman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Hyman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Paltz, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See New Paltz Orthopedic Surgeons.