A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Irons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irons
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Irons, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Irons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry L Irons MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Irons practice?
- Dr. Barry Irons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Irons practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See La Crosse Psychiatrists.