Overall Review

October 15th, 2016
Rhinoplasty, facelift, and eyelid surgery review
I was very pleased with my results. Dr. Cohen made me feel comfortable and at home even though it was a very nerve racking procedure. I healed fairly quick and was able to return to work and everything in no time. As of now it's been 2 months and I am very pleased with how everything looks as well as I have received tons of compliments. And my daughter is happy with the results so she will be seeing him soon too!

July 19th, 2016
Homerun with Dr. Bary Cohen
I am 51 years old and have never written a physician review. I am not being paid for this review. I have had probably one of the best experiences with Dr. Barry Cohen and his staff. Not only were they courteous , attentive but also very professional. I am pleased and impressed with my one-on-one experience with Dr. Cohen. I went in for a consultation and during the consultation Dr. Cohen reviewed my case and determined that I had high blood pressure. Something I was not aware of. During the consult, Dr. Cohen wrote me a prescription for a hypertensive. He told me even if I did not move forward with any procedure I absolutely need to get my health in check. Not knowing I was going to have any procedure, he handed me a prescription which I filled and within a month had my blood pressure under control. I contacted his office again to set up a second consult, which once again he was very professional and attentive. I was able to schedule a procedure with his office for a lower lid blepharoblasty. I had tons of anxiety leading up to the procedure. However, the day of the procedure the staff eased my mind and we're super professional and gave me a sense of calm. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff for any potential proceedure being considered. I want to thank Dr. Cohen and his staff for all that they have done. I am two days post op and am looking forward to the final results. I am glad I chose Dr. Cohen and I am glad I chose this procedure. I will certainly be contacting him in the future for any other potential cosmetic procedures.

July 8th, 2016
Dangerous and unethical surgeon
This doctor has sent multiple patients into cardiac arrest administering his own anesthesia.

June 14th, 2016
Really easy guy to connect with, who's extremely honest about the pluses and minuses of a procedure. Super skilled, with a great result and actually less negatives than he described

March 27th, 2016
Emphasizes quantity over quality
I am no longer a patient of Barry Cohen. In the beginning his work was better, but he grew his practice and lost control of quality. I have visible scars on my face from outdated, but quicker techniques. My eye lids are so short that I have chronic dry eyes that I didn't have before. He doesn't even pay attention during consultations and often checks email or takes non urgent phone calls. He cant be parted from his blackberry. That isn't even all of it but enough so you get an idea.

March 27th, 2016
He is caring, honest, and takes his time with you.

March 20th, 2016
Mrs.
Very courteous staff. Dr. Cohen very knowledgable and personable. I have had several procedures done and very happy with the results.

March 17th, 2016
Great implants and lipo
He performed my surgery for breast implants. I've referred two friends to him. His work is outstanding. I went somewhere cheaper for a tummy tuck and was very disappointed with the results and I returned to Dr. Cohen for liposuction and to clean up my awful tummy tuck.

March 11th, 2016
Horrible
Horrible treatment. He spends no time, was in too much hurry and bruised me so bad that for week I was unable to get out of house.

February 3rd, 2016
Happy
Dr. Barry Cohen and staff are terrific. I had a great result and Dr. Cohen and his staff made the whole process easy and fun. I will go again.

February 2nd, 2016
amazing!
What a wonderful experience it was to have surgery by Dr. Cohen. His staff is kind and professional and being awake for the surgery made the recuperation easier. If I had any questions before or after surgery, Dr. Cohen immediately responded to my email. Three weeks later and Im amazed how well Ive healed and how great I feel!!!

February 1st, 2016
Dr.Cohen is professional, understanding, gives you time to talk, listens, he is one I will suggest to my friends.