A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fenton, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fenton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fenton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Fenton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Barry Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Fenton practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.