A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fenton, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fenton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fenton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Fenton practice?
Dr. Barry Fenton practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.