A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Gordon, DO is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jeff Gordon DO is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Barry Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Gordon practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT.
See Hartford Neurologists.