A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Waldman, Director, Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Center for Joint Preservation and Replacement, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Waldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Waldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Waldman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Barry Waldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Waldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons and Baltimore Surgeons.