A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Waldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Waldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Waldman practice?
Dr. Barry Waldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.