A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry White, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry James White MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. White practice?
- Dr. Barry White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry White practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Dallas Pathologists.