Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Good Doctor, great Doctor.  |  show details
by Jeanette Simmins on Apr 30th, 2014

Tell's you what you need to do for your health , he does not hold anything back , explains everything so you can make a better choice with your lifestyle.

|  Awesome,down to earth doc  |  show details
by Carolyn E. on Jan 19th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Barry Jacobson for more than 25 years. I have been through it all, diagnosis of endometriosis,several surgeries for it, 2 pregnancies,both high risk. My first pregnancy involved surgery at 5 months,which turned out to be endo. Dr. Jacobson did the risky surgery,my baby was fine. He is now 24 years old. He did several amazing other surgeries where his expertise allowed an easier surgery with much less recovery time. Even was taken through partial hysterectomy and into menopause with him. He also delivered my twins in a drug free, natural childbirth. I even moved out of the area and still go to see him. He is an amazing doctor!!

|  Love this Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

When I had my first visit with him I was in a very hard situation and I feel like he really took the time with me and talked to me open and honestly with no judging or preaching. He really goes the extra mile for his patients. He really cares. I'm happy and healthy! Ms McCaffrey

|  I love this Doctor!  |  show details
May 19th, 2012

He knows his field and practice well and genuinely cares about his patients. He takes time to answer all of your questions and concerns, and is honest and compassionate about the health of his patients. You are not just another number, and he is very professional!

|  best doctor  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

always spends time going over everything after check up. Also deliverd last child I had gestational diabetes Dr. Jacobson was great during the whole experience. The only thing I would like is to get through on the phone for appointments. Other than that I have no complates.

|  A good doctor.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This guy is really cool. It`s always tricky finding a good OBGYN when you move! Barry`s been my doc for 2 years now. I especially enjoy ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com