A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jarnagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jarnagin, Urogynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarnagin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jarnagin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry K Jarnagin MD is a male Obstetrician , has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Jarnagin practice?
- Dr. Barry Jarnagin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Barry Jarnagin practices Obstetrics near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Madison, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.