Urogynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Get it done!  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2014

No need to put off what will make your life so much better. Dr. Jarnagin was right on with his diagnosis and wasted no time in getting it fixed. The surgery was quick and sure and recovery so much easier than expected. Thank you, thank you!

|  show details
by Jean on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Jarnagin and staff have been a "life saver" for me. Many women have no idea there is HELP for specific female pelvic issues. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jarnagin. He is very understanding and easy to speak with about all female issues. Ladies what you might think would be an appointment to keep putting off, big mistake. Get your Life back today!

|  Thanks for my life back  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Jarnagin is the best doctor around. The doctor in Louisiana messed up my bladder repair and I was so sick for 6 months. My cousin told me about Dr. Jarnagin and I headed to Nashville the next day. I was living a normal life in two days after he fixed the problem. Love him and his staff. I am so blessed to have found him. Highly recommend him.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jarnigan for over 10 years. I have recommended him to others that also have thought very highly of him. He has a great attitude and understands and cares for his patients health. I have had several surgeries and have always done well during and after recovery. My daughter also started going to him and thinks very highly of Dr. Jarnigan. He is at the top of pile when it comes to knowledge on woman's health issues.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I found Dr Jarnigan to be a caring professional who listened to my problems and was knowledgable about my condition. Even when I was about to give up hope of relief he was not willing to let me. I would refer anyone with bladder problems to him.

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Jarnagin will be my surgeon for the 4th time in a couple of days. I have had a lifetime of problems that went undiagnosed before meeting with him. He is great about discussing my options and has a great bedside manner.

|  Wonderful Physician!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

I have been a patient for 5 years. He has always provided great care and showed great compassion. I had a medical problem while dealing with a parent who was dying with cancer. He worked with my schedule and was very understanding.

|  AWEFUL AWEFUL experience  |  show details
by pre.patient on Jun 22nd, 2010

Arrogant and insensitive. He is not trustworthy and tried to talk his way out of a malpractice matter. I will NOT recommend this doctor to any female!

Doctor's Response

This is most likely not from a real patient. In the past 13 years I can not recall this scenario happening. Dr. Jarnagin has received the Compassionate Doctor Award which is contradictory to this description of "arrogant and insensitive". If this is from a true patient it is most likely from someone who was disgruntled because Dr. Jarnagin did not find that another MD committed malpractice as he is frequently asked to consult as a 2nd opinion in these types of matters. Thank you!