Jun 25th, 2015

I had pelvic organ prolapse repair. Dr. Jarnagin and his staff are great to work with. They made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. He doesn't hurry your appointment and spends as much time as necessary to answer all your questions. Highly recommend!

by Judy Amason on Jun 25th, 2015

My mom (Frances Davis)has been a patient of Dr. Barry Jarnagin for 11 years. She has required surgeries and regular care. We drive 60 miles just to see Dr. Jarnagin. E has the sweetest bedside manner. He treats her like she is his Mom. My Mom loves and trusts him. The office staff is wonderful very efficient and courtious. We are and have always considered ourselves blessed to have Dr. Jarnagin as our doctor.

Life Changing . Flo-Graft. 100% IC symptom free. 5 Stars and then some! show details Life Changing . Flo-Graft. 100% IC symptom free. 5 Stars and then some!
by Wanda G. White on Jun 10th, 2015

I have suffered with Interstitial Cystitis for over 40 years. Thanks to Dr. Barry Jarnagin I am 100%symptom free as of Feb. 23, 2015. Anyone dealing with this condition will know how much this means in my life. Dr. Jarnagin is very professional, listens and comes up with a plan. Several years ago his office got me in remission for 3 years, although I still had symptoms off and on during that time the remission was amazing. The approach was a combination of prescription drugs, physical therapy and installations. When my symptoms reoccurred in full bloom, it really broke my heart. Dr. Jarnagin consoled me saying if I was in remission once chances were good that we could work to achieve remission again. Well here I am better than I ever imagined I would be again. No drugs, No installations. He performed a procedure called Flo-Graft in an outpatient setting, when I woke up from the anesthesia there was absolutely no pain, and I am still completely without pain from IC For the first time in years relations between my husband and myself are also pain free. I still have mild pelvic floor muscle issues, but Dr. Jarnagin has allowed me to contact my physical therapist on an as needed basis. I can highly recommend Dr. Barry Jarnagin, my husband and I are both extremely grateful. Most Sincerely, Wanda

by Carol Underhill on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Jarnagin and his staff have been wonderful to me. Everyone is so kind, helpful and really take their time with you. Dr. Jarnigan is one of the most kind, professional, and truly takes his time to explain everything to you, Doctors, that I have ever had. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff!

by Linda Hawa on May 14th, 2015

Very thorough in my diagnosis and treatment, medical and surgical. Highly recommend him.

Apr 15th, 2015

I had so much difficulty dealing with getting a hold of his staff and communicating with his staff. They didn't properly inform me that I had to schedule a separate appointment to receive a women's wellness exam (my annual). It was a disaster, and I will never go back nor recommend anyone else there. The whole issue was such a headache to deal with.

by suchitra Mukherji on Apr 9th, 2015

I was very pleased overall with everything and thank all of you for a great job. Thanks

Very Thorough and Attentive show details Very Thorough and Attentive
by Patty J on Apr 2nd, 2015

The staff at Center for Pelvic Health are the most conscientious medical professionals I have ever encountered. From the front desk personnel to the exam room I felt that I was well taken care of. Dr. Jarnagin is compassionate, explained all procedures thoroughly and I did not ever feel rushed. I would highly recommend this practice to those with pelvic floor disorders or urinary problems.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Donna Wallace on Mar 18th, 2015

After given a diagnosis of IC and doing research for MD I went to Dr. Jarnagin . After a 6 hour drive one way his staff was soo sweet to me. And Dr . Jarnagin cared that I really felt bad and gave me medication that helped me get relief from that terrible pain . Im still on medication but feel as though Im healed. He was worth every mile of my 12 hour round trip. I feel so much better I hope he never tells me not to come see him every 3 months . He also helped me get hormones drops thru a compounding pharmacy ( which was always discouraged due to my family history). I would highly recommend him.

Mar 3rd, 2015

The office staff is so kind and caring. An excellent doctor and office!

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Mar 2nd, 2015

Received wonderful care along with an accurate diagnosis and quick treatment.

Mar 1st, 2015

he is a compassionate doctor and a great surgeon

WARNING DO NOT SEE THIS MAN show details WARNING DO NOT SEE THIS MAN
Feb 17th, 2015

ABSOLUTLEY DO NOT GO. Incredibly arrogant, acts like you're an inferior to him, very disrespectful and makes you uncomfortable!!

Doctor's Response

As a healthcare provider and a person I always try to treat my patients and everyone with the utmost respect and dignity, as if they were family. As you can see from other reviews I feel that I achieve this goal. I question whether or not this review is from a real patient of mine and if so I have not received any notifications of a dissatisfied patient at my office. Please feel free to contact my office and I will be more than happy to address your concerns. Thank you.

Get it done! show details Get it done!
Jul 19th, 2014

No need to put off what will make your life so much better. Dr. Jarnagin was right on with his diagnosis and wasted no time in getting it fixed. The surgery was quick and sure and recovery so much easier than expected. Thank you, thank you!

by Jean on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Jarnagin and staff have been a "life saver" for me. Many women have no idea there is HELP for specific female pelvic issues. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jarnagin. He is very understanding and easy to speak with about all female issues. Ladies what you might think would be an appointment to keep putting off, big mistake. Get your Life back today!

Thanks for my life back show details Thanks for my life back
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Jarnagin is the best doctor around. The doctor in Louisiana messed up my bladder repair and I was so sick for 6 months. My cousin told me about Dr. Jarnagin and I headed to Nashville the next day. I was living a normal life in two days after he fixed the problem. Love him and his staff. I am so blessed to have found him. Highly recommend him.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jan 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jarnigan for over 10 years. I have recommended him to others that also have thought very highly of him. He has a great attitude and understands and cares for his patients health. I have had several surgeries and have always done well during and after recovery. My daughter also started going to him and thinks very highly of Dr. Jarnigan. He is at the top of pile when it comes to knowledge on woman's health issues.

great doctor show details great doctor
Jun 28th, 2011

I found Dr Jarnigan to be a caring professional who listened to my problems and was knowledgable about my condition. Even when I was about to give up hope of relief he was not willing to let me. I would refer anyone with bladder problems to him.

Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Jarnagin will be my surgeon for the 4th time in a couple of days. I have had a lifetime of problems that went undiagnosed before meeting with him. He is great about discussing my options and has a great bedside manner.

Wonderful Physician! show details Wonderful Physician!
Sep 21st, 2010

I have been a patient for 5 years. He has always provided great care and showed great compassion. I had a medical problem while dealing with a parent who was dying with cancer. He worked with my schedule and was very understanding.

AWEFUL AWEFUL experience show details AWEFUL AWEFUL experience
by pre.patient on Jun 22nd, 2010

Arrogant and insensitive. He is not trustworthy and tried to talk his way out of a malpractice matter. I will NOT recommend this doctor to any female!

Doctor's Response

This is most likely not from a real patient. In the past 13 years I can not recall this scenario happening. Dr. Jarnagin has received the Compassionate Doctor Award which is contradictory to this description of "arrogant and insensitive". If this is from a true patient it is most likely from someone who was disgruntled because Dr. Jarnagin did not find that another MD committed malpractice as he is frequently asked to consult as a 2nd opinion in these types of matters. Thank you!