Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
by Jennifer on Jul 23rd, 2016

This office is one of the friendliest most professional practices I have ever seen. Dr. Jarnagin is awesome! ! From getting medicine to call backs from staff. Wish all offices ran this well!

Post Operative Review show details Post Operative Review
by Cecile Smith on Jul 20th, 2016

After visiting my GYN about an ongoing problem I was told I needed complex surgery . I was then given DR. Jarnagins name. My wait in his office was less than 5 min. All paper done because it was sent to me prior. My needed surgery was explained with options and explained well. Surgery went well with no surprises. I already had discharge instructions which I read several times. My recovery was great and am doing great.

Best Doctor in Town!! show details Best Doctor in Town!!
by Debbie Hightower on Jun 23rd, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Jarnagin by my Gynecologist in Bowling Green, Ky. I needed to have surgery and she recommended him as the best. On my very first visit, I felt like I was at home. The staff was so kind and helpful. The NP came in and talked with me for about 45 minutes and explained what was going to happen with my first visit. Then Dr. Jarangin came in and it was just like we had known each other our whole lives. He was with me for about another 45 minutes. After the exam, he explained in detail what I needed to have done and why. He explained it so anyone could understand. He answered all my questions and was very warm and understanding. When he left the room, the NP came back in and spent another 45 minutes with me and my family going over everything that was going to happen before, during and after the surgery. Hospital stay and follow ups and so on. I could not have asked for any better care from any other doctor in the world than I received from Dr. Jarnagin. I have told everyone that says anything about needing the kind of surgery I had, to go to Dr. Jarnagin. He is the best and will always hold a special place in my heart. If you are having issues...PLEASE go to him. He is wonderful!!!

by Debbie on Jun 20th, 2016

Staff was friendly and accomodating. The staff and Dr. answered all of my questions and did not hurry me. The hospital staff spoke highly of Dr. Janagin and assured me I was in great hands.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Phyllis M on May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jarnagin and the entire staff are great. He is a caring, professional, and skillful doctor who has helped me tremendously. I am pleased with his care, as well as the care received from everyone on his staff. I would definitely recommend The Center for Pelvic Health.

Apr 27th, 2016

Dr. Jarnagin's bedside manner is second to none. He understands not only his patient's direct, specific needs but other ancillary considerations that need to be made. His understanding, compassion, and accuracy of care were as a breath of fresh air at a time when comfort and compassion were really needed!

by Sandra Martin on Apr 22nd, 2016

He is very professional and caring. I am so thrilled with his helping me!!

by Carol S. on Apr 20th, 2016

The doctor is exceptionally proficient. He corrected problems I have had for years and I am thrilled with results. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with. I recommend this practice without reserve!

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Brenda E. Demonbreun on Dec 13th, 2015

Dr. Jarnagin is a very thorough physician with a very compassionate heart. He listens without interruption and offers several options and encourages patients to be a part of their own care plan. Dr. Jarnagin is very confident physician. He is always conscious of being supportive of women and the many obstacles they can face in the ever changing bodies of women both physically and emotionally. I have been a happy patient under his care for about 5 plus years now.

Love, Faith show details Love, Faith
by Ernestine Richards on Dec 9th, 2015

The was very friendly and Dr. Jarnagin is very nice, he listen and give eye to eye contact. I like when someone does that because I know that they are listening to my needs and they really care.

by Helen Truesdell on Aug 2nd, 2015

After searching for a solution to my pelvic problems for many years, I was greatly relieved and grateful to see Dr Jarnagin and to know there was a name for the painful life I had dealt with for a minimum 35 years and numerous doctors. He arranged for me to receive the care that would help me live a more normal and often pain-free life. My Interstitial Cystitis most likely will always be a presence to deal with at some self-care level, and when the "monster" appears and needs more I am most confident Dr Jarnagin will be the one to put things back on track. Along with his staff - nurses, receptionist, and all those behind the scene - the Center for Pelvic Health and Dr Jarnagin are absolutely TOPS in my way of expression.

Jul 25th, 2015

Dr Barry K. Jarnagin and staff have been very nice. They took the time to answer my health questions. I would recommend him to others.

Jun 25th, 2015

I had pelvic organ prolapse repair. Dr. Jarnagin and his staff are great to work with. They made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. He doesn't hurry your appointment and spends as much time as necessary to answer all your questions. Highly recommend!

by Carol Underhill on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Jarnagin and his staff have been wonderful to me. Everyone is so kind, helpful and really take their time with you. Dr. Jarnigan is one of the most kind, professional, and truly takes his time to explain everything to you, Doctors, that I have ever had. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff!

by Linda Hawa on May 14th, 2015

Very thorough in my diagnosis and treatment, medical and surgical. Highly recommend him.

Apr 15th, 2015

I had so much difficulty dealing with getting a hold of his staff and communicating with his staff. They didn't properly inform me that I had to schedule a separate appointment to receive a women's wellness exam (my annual). It was a disaster, and I will never go back nor recommend anyone else there. The whole issue was such a headache to deal with.

by suchitra Mukherji on Apr 9th, 2015

I was very pleased overall with everything and thank all of you for a great job. Thanks

Very Thorough and Attentive show details Very Thorough and Attentive
by Patty J on Apr 2nd, 2015

The staff at Center for Pelvic Health are the most conscientious medical professionals I have ever encountered. From the front desk personnel to the exam room I felt that I was well taken care of. Dr. Jarnagin is compassionate, explained all procedures thoroughly and I did not ever feel rushed. I would highly recommend this practice to those with pelvic floor disorders or urinary problems.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Donna Wallace on Mar 18th, 2015

After given a diagnosis of IC and doing research for MD I went to Dr. Jarnagin . After a 6 hour drive one way his staff was soo sweet to me. And Dr . Jarnagin cared that I really felt bad and gave me medication that helped me get relief from that terrible pain . Im still on medication but feel as though Im healed. He was worth every mile of my 12 hour round trip. I feel so much better I hope he never tells me not to come see him every 3 months . He also helped me get hormones drops thru a compounding pharmacy ( which was always discouraged due to my family history). I would highly recommend him.

Mar 3rd, 2015

The office staff is so kind and caring. An excellent doctor and office!

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Mar 2nd, 2015

Received wonderful care along with an accurate diagnosis and quick treatment.

Mar 1st, 2015

he is a compassionate doctor and a great surgeon

WARNING DO NOT SEE THIS MAN show details WARNING DO NOT SEE THIS MAN
Feb 17th, 2015

ABSOLUTLEY DO NOT GO. Incredibly arrogant, acts like you're an inferior to him, very disrespectful and makes you uncomfortable!!

Doctor's Response

As a healthcare provider and a person I always try to treat my patients and everyone with the utmost respect and dignity, as if they were family. As you can see from other reviews I feel that I achieve this goal. I question whether or not this review is from a real patient of mine and if so I have not received any notifications of a dissatisfied patient at my office. Please feel free to contact my office and I will be more than happy to address your concerns. Thank you.

Get it done! show details Get it done!
Jul 19th, 2014

No need to put off what will make your life so much better. Dr. Jarnagin was right on with his diagnosis and wasted no time in getting it fixed. The surgery was quick and sure and recovery so much easier than expected. Thank you, thank you!

by Jean on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Jarnagin and staff have been a "life saver" for me. Many women have no idea there is HELP for specific female pelvic issues. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jarnagin. He is very understanding and easy to speak with about all female issues. Ladies what you might think would be an appointment to keep putting off, big mistake. Get your Life back today!

Thanks for my life back show details Thanks for my life back
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Jarnagin is the best doctor around. The doctor in Louisiana messed up my bladder repair and I was so sick for 6 months. My cousin told me about Dr. Jarnagin and I headed to Nashville the next day. I was living a normal life in two days after he fixed the problem. Love him and his staff. I am so blessed to have found him. Highly recommend him.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jan 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jarnigan for over 10 years. I have recommended him to others that also have thought very highly of him. He has a great attitude and understands and cares for his patients health. I have had several surgeries and have always done well during and after recovery. My daughter also started going to him and thinks very highly of Dr. Jarnigan. He is at the top of pile when it comes to knowledge on woman's health issues.

great doctor show details great doctor
Jun 28th, 2011

I found Dr Jarnigan to be a caring professional who listened to my problems and was knowledgable about my condition. Even when I was about to give up hope of relief he was not willing to let me. I would refer anyone with bladder problems to him.

Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Jarnagin will be my surgeon for the 4th time in a couple of days. I have had a lifetime of problems that went undiagnosed before meeting with him. He is great about discussing my options and has a great bedside manner.

Wonderful Physician! show details Wonderful Physician!
Sep 21st, 2010

I have been a patient for 5 years. He has always provided great care and showed great compassion. I had a medical problem while dealing with a parent who was dying with cancer. He worked with my schedule and was very understanding.

AWEFUL AWEFUL experience show details AWEFUL AWEFUL experience
by pre.patient on Jun 22nd, 2010

Arrogant and insensitive. He is not trustworthy and tried to talk his way out of a malpractice matter. I will NOT recommend this doctor to any female!

Doctor's Response

This is most likely not from a real patient. In the past 13 years I can not recall this scenario happening. Dr. Jarnagin has received the Compassionate Doctor Award which is contradictory to this description of "arrogant and insensitive". If this is from a true patient it is most likely from someone who was disgruntled because Dr. Jarnagin did not find that another MD committed malpractice as he is frequently asked to consult as a 2nd opinion in these types of matters. Thank you!