Dr. Barry Jarnagin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Jarnagin?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Quality of life is so much better......don't have to look for a restroom asap when I go anywhere.....5 weeks out I'm walking 3-4 miles almost everyday.....,even lost weight! So glad I did this.

Dr.Barry Jarnagin

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Probably the most compassionate , excellent ,doctor, I have ever had an appointment with.... I recommend highly, this doctor really is spot on ...when treating any issue you may have...I give him 10 stars for sure

Posted on August 10th, 2017

I felt Dr. Jarnagin and his staff were professional and courteous. He is very compassionate and concerned for his patient's comfort. I have been very pleased with the results of the Mona Lisa laser treatments .

Dr. Jarnagin it's so easy to understand he makes you feel so relaxed and so secure in the surgery that is about to be performed. I would recommend Dr. Jarnagin to anyone, I feel so much better after my surgery, it's a three-month recovery but it's worth it in the end.Thanks so much for my life back.

Posted on May 8th, 2017

My comment would be if you're suffering from any discomfort with your bladder, visit the office of Dr. Jarnagin, he and his staff will give you the most Comfort and understanding of your diagnosis. I definitely would give them a 100% recommendation.Thanks again to everyone in the office and especially to Dr. Jarnagin

Wish I had found him sooner

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Dr. Jarnagin is great!!! My only regret is, not knowing about him sooner. He was so easy to talk to and took plenty of time to explain things to you. It was not embarrassing telling him m my problems. He tells you exactly like it is but I appreciated that about him. His staff were wonderful, too. They all worked to make me feel comfortable and cared for. I would highly recommend him and his staff if you are having female problems.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

awesome experience... DR. Jarnagin is cute as a button and always had the time to talk to me...my surgery went very well and I am so thankful my NP referred me to him

HIghly Recommend!

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr Jarnagin and his staff are wonderful! The receptionist and nurse practitioner made me feel very comfortable before meeting Dr Jarnagin. I found Dr Jarnagin to be very thorough and compassionate. He came by to see me twice before the procedure at the surgical center, and again to speak to my husband after. I drove over three hours each way to my appointments and will not hesitate to do so again. He is patient and answers all your questions. Dr Jarnagin is the best!

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I give Dr. Jarnagin and his staff 5 stars on everything, I had a major surgery and was well taken care of! The only wait I had was for the surgery itself because he is that great at his job so therefore he is that busy. However, it was worth the wait to have new working insides.

Patient

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I can not say enough about Dr. Jarnagin and his office staff. I had to have a complete hysterectomy. I was nervous, in pain and scared. They walked me through everything. The surgery has been very easy on me. Yes, I said the hysterectomy was easy. They have been available to help with my medical leave through work as well as any questions or needs. Ashley was amazing too! Again, I can not express enough how much this staff has done for me. Highly recommend!

review

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

All the staff were very nice to help in any way they could . I was very comfortable there and felt like they really cared about me

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I have had an excellent experience with both doctor and staff. I highly recommend Center for Pelvic Health to family and friends and anyone in need of this service. Thank you for your care.

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

This office is one of the friendliest most professional practices I have ever seen. Dr. Jarnagin is awesome! ! From getting medicine to call backs from staff. Wish all offices ran this well!