Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile
2601 Bransford Ave
Suite 350
Nashville, TN 37204
Locations and availability (11)

3.0

Sep 1st, 2013

After a very bad post-op experience, I would never refer anyone to this insensitive man. To this day, I'm still having pain that I didn't have per-surgery and I'm convinced it has to do with his handiwork. Also, his office staff are like a bunch of robots, a real strange bunch.

Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Jarnagin removed a cyst from one of my ovaries and cut my small intestine during the procedure. I was sent home a few hours after the procedure very sick. My husband had to rush me back to the E.R. at midnight where the Dr. on duty told us that my intestines where not working and he was calling Dr. Jarnagin in. He finally got there at 8 that morning and said it was normal for the bowels to stop working after a surgery were they had been touched. My blood pressure was extremely low and my heart rate was 180. A nurse asked a general surgeon to look at me and he had me in emergency surgery in just a matter of minutes. I was told afterwards that had a few more hours passed I would have died. Dr Jarnagin came out and told my husband after the surgery that I was fine and would be home in 3-5 days. when the surgeon that saved my life came out he told my husband that I was in very critical condition and could very well die. I spent 7 days in the I.C.U. and another 17 days in the hospital. He weaseled his way right out of a malpractice suit and i'm left with a lifetime of chronic bowel problems.

|  Thanks for my life back  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Jarnagin is the best doctor around. The doctor in Louisiana messed up my bladder repair and I was so sick for 6 months. My cousin told me about Dr. Jarnagin and I headed to Nashville the next day. I was living a normal life in two days after he fixed the problem. Love him and his staff. I am so blessed to have found him. Highly recommend him.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jarnigan for over 10 years. I have recommended him to others that also have thought very highly of him. He has a great attitude and understands and cares for his patients health. I have had several surgeries and have always done well during and after recovery. My daughter also started going to him and thinks very highly of Dr. Jarnigan. He is at the top of pile when it comes to knowledge on woman's health issues.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I found Dr Jarnigan to be a caring professional who listened to my problems and was knowledgable about my condition. Even when I was about to give up hope of relief he was not willing to let me. I would refer anyone with bladder problems to him.

Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Jarnagin will be my surgeon for the 4th time in a couple of days. I have had a lifetime of problems that went undiagnosed before meeting with him. He is great about discussing my options and has a great bedside manner.

|  Wonderful Physician!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

I have been a patient for 5 years. He has always provided great care and showed great compassion. I had a medical problem while dealing with a parent who was dying with cancer. He worked with my schedule and was very understanding.

|  AWEFUL AWEFUL experience  |  show details
by pre.patient on Jun 22nd, 2010

Arrogant and insensitive. He is not trustworthy and tried to talk his way out of a malpractice matter. I will NOT recommend this doctor to any female!