Dr. Barry Jarnagin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Jarnagin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

I felt Dr. Jarnagin and his staff were professional and courteous. He is very compassionate and concerned for his patient's comfort. I have been very pleased with the results of the Mona Lisa laser treatments.

May 8th, 2017

Dr. Jarnagin it's so easy to understand he makes you feel so relaxed and so secure in the surgery that is about to be performed. I would recommend Dr. Jarnagin to anyone, I feel so much better after my surgery, it's a three-month recovery but it's worth it in the end.Thanks so much for my life back.

My comment would be if you're suffering from any discomfort with your bladder, visit the office of Dr. Jarnagin, he and his staff will give you the most Comfort and understanding of your diagnosis. I definitely would give them a 100% recommendation.Thanks again to everyone in the office and especially to Dr. Jarnagin

May 4th, 2017

Wish I had found him sooner

Dr. Jarnagin is great!!! My only regret is, not knowing about him sooner. He was so easy to talk to and took plenty of time to explain things to you. It was not embarrassing telling him m my problems. He tells you exactly like it is but I appreciated that about him. His staff were wonderful, too. They all worked to make me feel comfortable and cared for. I would highly recommend him and his staff if you are having female problems.

February 10th, 2017

awesome experience... DR. Jarnagin is cute as a button and always had the time to talk to me...my surgery went very well and I am so thankful my NP referred me to him

January 17th, 2017

HIghly Recommend!

Dr Jarnagin and his staff are wonderful! The receptionist and nurse practitioner made me feel very comfortable before meeting Dr Jarnagin. I found Dr Jarnagin to be very thorough and compassionate. He came by to see me twice before the procedure at the surgical center, and again to speak to my husband after. I drove over three hours each way to my appointments and will not hesitate to do so again. He is patient and answers all your questions. Dr Jarnagin is the best!

December 14th, 2016

I give Dr. Jarnagin and his staff 5 stars on everything, I had a major surgery and was well taken care of! The only wait I had was for the surgery itself because he is that great at his job so therefore he is that busy. However, it was worth the wait to have new working insides.

September 26th, 2016

Patient

I can not say enough about Dr. Jarnagin and his office staff. I had to have a complete hysterectomy. I was nervous, in pain and scared. They walked me through everything. The surgery has been very easy on me. Yes, I said the hysterectomy was easy. They have been available to help with my medical leave through work as well as any questions or needs. Ashley was amazing too! Again, I can not express enough how much this staff has done for me. Highly recommend!

September 23rd, 2016

review

All the staff were very nice to help in any way they could . I was very comfortable there and felt like they really cared about me

September 8th, 2016

I have had an excellent experience with both doctor and staff. I highly recommend Center for Pelvic Health to family and friends and anyone in need of this service. Thank you for your care.

July 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff

This office is one of the friendliest most professional practices I have ever seen. Dr. Jarnagin is awesome! ! From getting medicine to call backs from staff. Wish all offices ran this well!

July 20th, 2016

Post Operative Review

After visiting my GYN about an ongoing problem I was told I needed complex surgery . I was then given DR. Jarnagins name. My wait in his office was less than 5 min. All paper done because it was sent to me prior. My needed surgery was explained with options and explained well. Surgery went well with no surprises. I already had discharge instructions which I read several times. My recovery was great and am doing great.

June 23rd, 2016

Best Doctor in Town!!

I was sent to Dr. Jarnagin by my Gynecologist in Bowling Green, Ky. I needed to have surgery and she recommended him as the best. On my very first visit, I felt like I was at home. The staff was so kind and helpful. The NP came in and talked with me for about 45 minutes and explained what was going to happen with my first visit. Then Dr. Jarangin came in and it was just like we had known each other our whole lives. He was with me for about another 45 minutes. After the exam, he explained in detail what I needed to have done and why. He explained it so anyone could understand. He answered all my questions and was very warm and understanding. When he left the room, the NP came back in and spent another 45 minutes with me and my family going over everything that was going to happen before, during and after the surgery. Hospital stay and follow ups and so on. I could not have asked for any better care from any other doctor in the world than I received from Dr. Jarnagin. I have told everyone that says anything about needing the kind of surgery I had, to go to Dr. Jarnagin. He is the best and will always hold a special place in my heart. If you are having issues...PLEASE go to him. He is wonderful!!!