Dr. Barry Jarnagin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2017
HIghly Recommend!
Dr Jarnagin and his staff are wonderful! The receptionist and nurse practitioner made me feel very comfortable before meeting Dr Jarnagin. I found Dr Jarnagin to be very thorough and compassionate. He came by to see me twice before the procedure at the surgical center, and again to speak to my husband after. I drove over three hours each way to my appointments and will not hesitate to do so again. He is patient and answers all your questions. Dr Jarnagin is the best!

December 13th, 2016
I give Dr. Jarnagin and his staff 5 stars on everything, I had a major surgery and was well taken care of! The only wait I had was for the surgery itself because he is that great at his job so therefore he is that busy. However, it was worth the wait to have new working insides.

September 26th, 2016
Patient
I can not say enough about Dr. Jarnagin and his office staff. I had to have a complete hysterectomy. I was nervous, in pain and scared. They walked me through everything. The surgery has been very easy on me. Yes, I said the hysterectomy was easy. They have been available to help with my medical leave through work as well as any questions or needs. Ashley was amazing too! Again, I can not express enough how much this staff has done for me. Highly recommend!

September 23rd, 2016
review
All the staff were very nice to help in any way they could . I was very comfortable there and felt like they really cared about me

September 8th, 2016
I have had an excellent experience with both doctor and staff. I highly recommend Center for Pelvic Health to family and friends and anyone in need of this service. Thank you for your care.

July 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff
This office is one of the friendliest most professional practices I have ever seen. Dr. Jarnagin is awesome! ! From getting medicine to call backs from staff. Wish all offices ran this well!

July 20th, 2016
Post Operative Review
After visiting my GYN about an ongoing problem I was told I needed complex surgery . I was then given DR. Jarnagins name. My wait in his office was less than 5 min. All paper done because it was sent to me prior. My needed surgery was explained with options and explained well. Surgery went well with no surprises. I already had discharge instructions which I read several times. My recovery was great and am doing great.

June 23rd, 2016
Best Doctor in Town!!
I was sent to Dr. Jarnagin by my Gynecologist in Bowling Green, Ky. I needed to have surgery and she recommended him as the best. On my very first visit, I felt like I was at home. The staff was so kind and helpful. The NP came in and talked with me for about 45 minutes and explained what was going to happen with my first visit. Then Dr. Jarangin came in and it was just like we had known each other our whole lives. He was with me for about another 45 minutes. After the exam, he explained in detail what I needed to have done and why. He explained it so anyone could understand. He answered all my questions and was very warm and understanding. When he left the room, the NP came back in and spent another 45 minutes with me and my family going over everything that was going to happen before, during and after the surgery. Hospital stay and follow ups and so on. I could not have asked for any better care from any other doctor in the world than I received from Dr. Jarnagin. I have told everyone that says anything about needing the kind of surgery I had, to go to Dr. Jarnagin. He is the best and will always hold a special place in my heart. If you are having issues...PLEASE go to him. He is wonderful!!!

June 20th, 2016
Staff was friendly and accomodating. The staff and Dr. answered all of my questions and did not hurry me. The hospital staff spoke highly of Dr. Janagin and assured me I was in great hands.

May 2nd, 2016
Happy Patient
Dr. Jarnagin and the entire staff are great. He is a caring, professional, and skillful doctor who has helped me tremendously. I am pleased with his care, as well as the care received from everyone on his staff. I would definitely recommend The Center for Pelvic Health.

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Jarnagin's bedside manner is second to none. He understands not only his patient's direct, specific needs but other ancillary considerations that need to be made. His understanding, compassion, and accuracy of care were as a breath of fresh air at a time when comfort and compassion were really needed!

April 22nd, 2016
He is very professional and caring. I am so thrilled with his helping me!!