A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jarvis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvis graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jarvis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Jarvis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Jarvis practice?
- Dr. Barry Jarvis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Jarvis practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians.