A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jupiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jupiter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jupiter
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Jupiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Jupiter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jupiter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jupiter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Douglas Jupiter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Jupiter practice?
- Dr. Barry Jupiter has 9 office locations.
Dr. Barry Jupiter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Deer Park, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hewlett Orthopedic Surgeons.