A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jupiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jupiter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jupiter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jupiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Jupiter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jupiter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jupiter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Douglas Jupiter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Jupiter practice?
- Dr. Barry Jupiter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Jupiter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and North Babylon, NY.
See Hewlett Orthopedic Surgeons.