Dr. Barry Jupiter MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2016
I can't believe this joker still practices medicine. Years ago he told me to come back k for a 2nd visit in order to give me a cortisone shot. He told me he could then bill workman's compensation for a 2nd visit. I would never recommend Dr Barry Jupiter.

April 16th, 2012
Worst appointment I've ever had...
This is the first time I've ever written anything about a docter but this appointment was horrible. I have an arm injury that I needed diagnoses for and I have a pre-existing back injury.I agree with the person saying this was an insurance mill because the waiting room seemed filled with people with legal cases. Some of their cases were openly discussed, with the patient sitting down and both patient and receptionist conversing loudly across the room.I was taken back to an exam room and the door was left open. Same with the other patient across the hall. The docter never shut the door for my consult or for the patient across the hall - there is no real sound proofing. Although the docter shook my hand I have no idea what his name is. During the appt. he never touched me, never asked me to move my arm, and baasically said since I was on pain management for my arm there was no reason to prescribe medication. I pointed out I still had pain EVEN WITH pain killers for my back. He did nothing other than give me a script for physical therepy (which they also run on the main floor of the building but is part of their business). Oh, and you have to go down a flight of stairs to get to their waiting room - not good for someone who can't walk or has trouble moving.This is the worst docter I've ever been to - he should be brought up on HIPPA violations. I've even complained to my insurance company. STAY AWAY.

February 20th, 2010
Amazing doctor
Skilled surgeon, great follow up, nice man.

July 4th, 2017