A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Lewis, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lewis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry K Lewis DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Barry Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Lewis practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.