A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Lewis, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lewis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry K Lewis DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Barry Lewis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Lewis practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.